Oregon Culinary Institute was founded on a simple idea: that a great
culinary arts, baking and pastry, or restaurant management education
must be complete, practical, and rewarding, and give its graduates the
best possible foundation for a career in the food service industry. We
offer a concentrated education based on learning by doing, where
technique and practical hands-on application form the backbone of our
professional programs. And it all happens in Portland, Oregon, the heart
of the Pacific Northwest's bounty in food, wine, and restaurants.
Our programs are designed with YOU in mind...
Oregon Culinary Institute, a division of
Pioneer Pacific College, is accredited by the Accrediting Council for
Independent Colleges and Schools to award diplomas and degrees.
OCI is located in Oregon and does not offer online programs. OCI does not pay relocation costs.
- New classes begin every eight weeks so you can choose when to start.
- Three fully equipped kitchen laboratories, three classrooms
including two computer labs, and a 70-seat fine-dining restaurant
provide real-life, hands-on venues.
- Financial Aid is available for those who qualify.
- Small classes, caring instructors and personalized attention
- Career placement assistance upon graduation.
- Convenient campus in Portland, Oregon, one of America’s most livable cities.