Start Training for a Rewarding Career in Massage Therapy!
At National Holistic Institute, our history and network of relationships in the field continue to help our graduates succeed. With campuses across California, we offer a comprehensive massage therapy training program that prepares our graduates for a successful career in massage therapy. Whether you are looking to start your career or take it to the next level, NHI has a program for you.
Our Core Therapy program
is a 900 hour massage therapist training program designed to help you start your career. Students will receive their Massage Therapist and Health Educator diploma
upon completion. The holistic curriculum includes Swedish, Shiatsu, Deep Tissue and Myofascial therapy technique as well as business and science classes.
At NHI you will receive hands-on training through our teaching clinic from dedicated instructors with a combined 530 years of experience. Additionally, we offer daytime, evening and weekend classes to accommodate your busy schedule. It is our goal to see you learn and embrace the material and go on to have a successful career you love. Financial aid is available to those who qualify. So why wait?
Go back to school. Find work you love.
Fill out the form to get started today!
Accredited through ACCET
Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training
The U.S. government’s federal register states that “The essential purpose of the accreditation process is to provide a professional judgment as to the quality of the institution or program(s) offered, and to encourage continual improvement.” We are periodically reviewed by our accrediting agency, both via scheduled and unscheduled visits, to ensure that we maintain high standards.
National Holistic Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). ACCET is listed by the U.S. Secretary of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency. In support of ACCET's standards, NHI upholds the following principles of professional ethics and training in massage:
- To provide programs of study that are educationally sound, up-to-date, of high quality and are demonstrably effective.
- To maintain fair, ethical and clearly stated advertising, admission, and enrollment practices by accurately and fairly representing our institution and its services to all people.
- To provide effective student counseling and motivational programs that recognize individual differences and ensure successful student retention, graduation and employability where applicable.
- To demonstrate the ultimate benefit of private educational training programs through satisfied participants.
- To maintain an effective peer review system that ensures proper and ethical administration of all financial aspects of the institution.
- To promote the concept of voluntary self-regulation inherent in the accreditation process.
- To demonstrate a commitment to the people we serve through local community involvement and participation.
- To demonstrate the effectiveness of private educational training, thereby providing essential skills to support a productive American workforce.
- To promote continuing education and training programs of the highest quality and integrity.